Vintage 1960's Peignoir Set | White Floral Lace with Ruffles & Pale Blue Satin | Size XS | Aristocraft
Vintage 1960s nightgown and peignoir set made of sheer white floral lace over a silky chiffon shell. The nightgown features a deep V-cut neckline with baby blue ribbon woven in the straps and waist, beautifully fitted with a wide skirt falling below the knee. A removable satin sash can be tied in the back or front for a very sweet bit of flair. The matching robe buttons at the chest through the waist with little iridescent buttons, ruffled lace sleeves, and an open skirt giving a nice view of the gown below. Perfect for a bridal trousseau or summer morning leisure.
Excellent: Hand washed and steamed, looks to have been very rarely worn. 2 buttons are missing their rhinestones.
BRAND/LABEL - Aristocraft
COLOR - White, baby blue
MATERIAL - Nylon
SIZE - XS
- Taken while laying flat, relaxed, then doubled.
- Maximum stretch given for comfort, not capacity.
- Waist was too small to fit over shoulders on my dress form; pinned to show intended shape.
SHOULDERS - 16"
SLEEVE LENGTH - 8"
SLEEVE OPENING - 23"
BUST - 33"
WAIST - 28"
LENGTH - 42"
BUST - 30-33"
WAIST - 27"
HIP - 46"
LENGTH - 40"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance