Vintage 1960's Peignoir Set | Scarlet Red Nylon with Tulle Ruffles | Size M, LG | Evette
Vintage 1960s peignoir set by Evette consists of a scarlet red nightgown and matching cape. The gown is made of a silky nylon fabric that hugs the curves beautifully. Cap sleeves and a boat neckline adorned with lace and tulle inserts, with a full hem made of tulle ruffles. The cape covers the shoulders and extends to the waist, made entirely of ruffles and closing at the neck with a little tie. A very unique and incredibly sexy lingerie set.
Very Good: Hand washed and steamed. There is some light fading to the gown, and some visible mends made by the previous owner.
BRAND/LABEL - Evette
COLOR - Scarlet (light) red
MATERIAL - Nylon, tulle
SIZE - M/LG
- Taken while laying flat, relaxed, then doubled.
- Maximum stretch given for comfort, not capacity.
- Length was taken from top of shoulder to hem.
- Shown pinned on a size 4 dress form.
CAPE LENGTH - 15"
BUST - 38-42"
WAIST - 32-36"
HIP - 48-50"
LENGTH - 56"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance