Vintage 1960's Nightgown | Very Sheer Black Nylon Chiffon with White Lace & Open Back | Size S, M, LG | Frederick's of Hollywood
Vintage 1960s to early 70s nightgown by Frederick's of Hollywood made from a featherlight, ultra-sheer black nylon chiffon that reveals the figure entirely. Very loose in fit with a high collared neck that buttons in the back. White floral lace traces the bodice, coming to a point at the low back, leaving the entire upper back and shoulders exposed. A huge 180-inch sweep provides graceful movement. Absolutely stunning!
Excellent: Hand washed and steamed without holes, rips, or stains. A few pulls from age.
BRAND/LABEL - Frederick's of Hollywood
COLOR - Black, white
MATERIAL - Nylon
SIZE - XS, S, M, M/LG
- Taken laying flat then doubled.
- Maximum stretch given for comfort, not capacity.
- Length was taken from neck to hem.
- Shown unpinned on a size 4 dress form.
BUST - 34-38"
WAIST - open
HIP - open
LENGTH - 57"
SWEEP - 160"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance