Vintage 1960's Nightgown | Sheer White Nylon Chiffon with Blue Ribbon Rosettes | Size XS, S | Radcliffe
Vintage 1960s nightgown by Radcliffe made of sheer white nylon chiffon over a silky nylon shell which shows a little bit of what's beneath. Double straps with a lace upper bodice adorned with little satin rosettes give a bit of flair. Very sweet, with a loose fit full of body thanks to the fluffy chiffon. Lace hemmed with a skirt that falls just above the ankle. Perfect for a bridal trousseau or for late spring morning leisure.
Excellent - Hand washed and steamed without any holes, rips, or stains. A few pricks to the chiffon.
BRAND/LABEL - Radcliffe
COLOR - White
MATERIAL - Nylon
SIZE - XS, S
- Taken while laying flat, relaxed, then doubled.
- Maximum stretch given for comfort, not capacity.
- Length was taken from top of shoulder to hem.
- Shown unpinned on a size 4 dress form.
BUST - 34-36
WAIST - 40"
HIP - 40"
LENGTH - 50"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance