Vintage 1960's Nightgown & Peignoir Set | Black Nylon with Ruffles | Size XS, S
Vintage 1960s to early 70s nightgown and peignoir set was made from lightweight black nylon. The robe has bountiful ruffles around the bodice and belled sleeve openings, with an open fit that closes at the waist with two ties. The nightgown is a modest, very simple style, with a V neck and lower V back. An empire waist and slim skirt that flatters the figure nicely. A very flirty set!
Excellent: Hand washed and steamed without holes, rips, or stains.
BRAND/LABEL - None, union label only
COLOR - Black
MATERIAL - Nylon
SIZE - XS, S
- Taken inside-out to measure inner layer then doubled.
- Maximum stretch given for comfort, not capacity.
- Length was taken from top of shoulder to hem.
- Shown unpinned on a size 4 dress form.
SHOULDER - 15.5"
SLEEVE LENGTH - 20"
SLEEVE WIDTH/COI - 15"
SLEEVE WIDTH/MIDDLE - 13"
WAIST - 27-31"
LENGTH - 54"
BUST - 32-35"
WAIST - 28-30"
HIP - 48
LENGTH - 52"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance