Vintage 1960's Nightgown & Peignoir Set | Rose Red Nylon Chiffon with Lace | Size S, M | Gilead
Vintage 1950's to 1960's nightgown and peignoir set by Gilead made of sheer rose-red nylon chiffon. The peignoir robe has long sleeves with puffed shoulders and an elastic wrist, with stunning floral embroidered lace across the chest and upper back. A nice open fit with a ruffled neck, closing at the center chest with satin ribbon ties. The nightgown has the classic princess aesthetic, with a low-cut fitted bust, elastic waist, and wide, fluffy skirt. A little satin bow at the center chest and waist adds a very sweet bit of flair, with a bubblegum pink underlayer that creates a lovely illusion under various lighting.
Excellent: Hand washed and steamed with no holes, rips, or stains.
BRAND/LABEL - Gilead
COLOR - Red, pink
MATERIAL - Nylon chiffon, lace
SIZE - S, M
- Taken inside-out to measure inner layer then doubled.
- Maximum stretch given for comfort, not capacity.
- Length was taken from top of shoulder to hem.
- Shown unpinned on a size 4 dress form.
SHOULDER - 17"
SLEEVE LENGTH - 25"
LENGTH - 44"
BUST - 34-36"
WAIST - 24-31"
HIP - open
LENGTH - 43"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance