Vintage 1960's Nightgown & Peignoir Set | Bright Flamingo Pink with Lace | Size M, LG
Vintage 1960s nightgown and peignoir set made of bright flamingo pink nylon. The nightie is a sweet trapeze style, made of silky opaque nylon that is loose in the torso with a slightly flared hem. A bit subtle yet highly flattering, with a little lace edge around the neckline and applique at the center chest. The little negligee is made of sheer chiffon, with lace ruffles at the neckline and edged on the wide sleeves. Tons of body with an open front, closing at the chest with little buttons. A very flirty and highly feminine lingerie set!
Excellent: Hand washed and steamed without any holes, rips, or stains. A few small pricks to the chiffon from age.
BRAND/LABEL - Size and fabric content only
COLOR - Pink
MATERIAL - Nylon
SIZE - M, LG
- Taken while laying flat, relaxed, then doubled.
- Maximum stretch given for comfort, not capacity.
- Length was taken from top of shoulder to hem.
- Shown unpinned on a size 4 dress form.
SLEEVE LENGTH - 10"
SLEEVE WIDTH/COI - 16"
LENGTH - 38"
BUST - 36-40"
WAIST - (open) 34"
HIP - 48"
LENGTH - 37"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance