Vintage 1960's Nightgown & Peignoir Set | Sheer Black Floral Lace Chiffon with Ruffles | Size XS, S | Ilise Stevens
Vintage 1960s to early 70s nightgown and peignoir set by Ilise Stevens, made from a lightweight, sheer black chiffon lace with a diamond floral pattern. The robe has the classic 60's style with a ruffled satin-edged yoke and wide open fit. Puffed sleeves with a ruffled cuff with a ruffled hem, closing at the center neck with a ribbon bow. The nightgown is nice and loose, falling to the ankle with thin spaghetti straps. Very sexy!
Excellent: Hand washed and steamed without holes, rips, or stains.
BRAND/LABEL - Ilise Stevens
COLOR - Black
MATERIAL - Nylon
SIZE - XS, S, S/M
- Taken inside-out to measure inner layer then doubled.
- Maximum stretch given for comfort, not capacity.
- Length was taken from top of shoulder to hem.
- Shown unpinned on a size 4 dress form.
SHOULDER - 16"
SLEEVE LENGTH - 22"
SLEEVE WIDTH/COI - 17"
SLEEVE WIDTH/MIDDLE - 18"
LENGTH - 53"
BUST - 32-35"
WAIST - open
HIP - open
LENGTH - 51"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance