Vintage 1960's Nightgown & Peignoir Set | Sheer Black Nylon Chiffon with Lace | Size M, LG | Shadowline
Vintage 1960s nightgown and peignoir set made of black silky nylon chiffon. The robe is nice and fluffy thanks to the double layer, with puffed sleeves and floral lace edging down the open center. Satin bows cover the button snap closure at the chest giving a sweet touch. The nightgown features a deep V-cut neckline with a gathered bust and triple straps. Chiffon overlay covers a silky nylon shell, with sewn-in ties under the bust to cinch the waist to your liking. A very sultry set that still preserves a bit of modesty!
Excellent: Hand washed and steamed without holes, stains, or rips. A few pricks to the chiffon from age.
BRAND/LABEL - Shadowline
COLOR - Black
MATERIAL - Nylon
SIZE - M, LG
- Taken while laying flat, relaxed, then doubled.
- Maximum stretch given for comfort, not capacity.
- Length was taken from top of shoulder to hem.
- Shown pinned on a size 4 dress form.
SLEEVE LENGTH - 14"
LENGTH - 41"
BUST - 36-40"
WAIST - 35-37"
HIP - 47-50"
LENGTH - 40"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance