Vintage 1960's Nightgown & Peignoir Set | White Nylon Chiffon with Cornflower Blue Swiss Dots | Size S, M | Beverly Vogue California
Vintage 1960s nightgown and peignoir set by Beverly Vogue of California was made from sheer white nylon chiffon with little cornflower blue 'star burst' swiss dots. The peignoir has a high collar and an open style, with a satin ribbon pussy bow closure at the neck. Extra fluffy, with wide belled sleeves giving an incredibly flirty allure. The nightgown is made from silky white nylon that hugs the figure, with a chiffon bust and ruffled hem that flatters the figure beautifully. An absolutely darling set!
Excellent: Hand washed and steamed without stains. There are a couple of very small holes in the chiffon as pictured.
BRAND/LABEL - Beverly Vogue of California
COLOR - White, cornflower blue
MATERIAL - Nylon
SIZE - S, M
- Taken laying flat then doubled.
- Maximum stretch given for comfort, not capacity.
- Length was taken from top of shoulder to hem.
- Shown unpinned on a size 4 dress form.
SLEEVE LENGTH - 10"
SLEEVE WIDTH - 28"
LENGTH - 41"
BUST - 34-36"
WAIST - 28-30"
HIP - 38-40"
LENGTH - 41"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance