Vintage 1960's Nightgown | Hot Pink & Violet Purple Nylon Chiffon with Satin Ribbon Ties | Size S | Vanity Fair
Vintage 1960s nightgown by Vanity Fair in a silky hot pink and purple nylon chiffon. A very rare style with a sleek fit, with a stunning petal-like ruffled bust that creates a gorgeous silhouette. Thin straps and long satin ribbon ties that wrap around the waist, tying in a bow either in the front or the back. A long skirt falls to the ankle, slimming the figure and elongating the figure. A highly sought-after style, perfect for both the modern and vintage collector.
Excellent: Hand washed and steamed without any stains, holes, or rips.
BRAND/LABEL - Vanity Fair
COLOR - Hot pink, violet purple
MATERIAL - Nylon
SIZE - S, M
- Taken laying flat then doubled.
- Maximum stretch given for comfort, not capacity.
- Length was taken from top of shoulder to hem.
- Shown unpinned on a size 4 dress form.
BUST - 34-35"
WAIST - 28-30"
HIP - open
LENGTH - 56"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance