Vintage 1960's Garter Belt | Black Nylon Lace with Red Satin Bows | Size S, M | Frederick's of Hollywood
Vintage 1960s garter belt by Frederick's of Hollywood made from a sheer black floral nylon lace. Stretchy at the waist with a flirty ruffle to the scalloped hem. Center hook rear-closure that is small enough to hide without sacrificing in feasible wear. 4 garters with darling bow metal sliders to adjust the length.
Excellent: Looks to have never been worn without any holes, rips, or stains. All elastic and garter clasps in superb condition.
BRAND/LABEL - Frederick's of Hollywood
COLOR - Black
MATERIAL - Nylon
SIZE - S/M
- Taken while laying flat, relaxed, then doubled.
- Maximum stretch given for comfort, not capacity.
- Shown unpinned on a size 4 dress form.
WAIST - 18-29"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance