Vintage 1960's Babydoll Nightgown | Bold Cerulean Blue Nylon Chiffon with Lace | Size M, LG | Vanity Fair
Vintage 1960s babydoll nightgown by Vanity Fair made of a fluffy, sheer, cerulean blue nylon chiffon over a silky nylon shell. A gorgeous lace chest neckline with a v cut neck and back, closing at the chest with little ribbon ties. This sweet nightie is full of body with a loose fit, falling about mid-thigh with a lace-edged hem. Modest yet full of allure, perfect for the pinup boudoir!
Excellent - Hand washed and steamed without rips, holes, or stains. Looks to have never been worn.
BRAND/LABEL - Vanity Fair
COLOR - Cerulean blue
MATERIAL - Nylon
SIZE - M, LG
- Taken while laying flat, relaxed, then doubled.
- Intended to fit loosely.
- Length was taken from top of shoulder to hem.
- Shown unpinned on a size 4 dress form.
BUST - 38-40"
WAIST - 44"
HIP - 50"
LENGTH - 34"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance