Vintage 1950's Slip | Golden Yellow Rayon Satin with Mocha Lace & Ann Monogram | Size M, LG
Vintage 1940s to early 1950s slip made of a bright golden yellow rayon satin with stunning mocha floral lace detail. Bias cut with adjustable straps and a low V cut neckline, slim fitting through the hip to flatter the figure beautifully. This gorgeous slip is heavily adorned with lace and butterfly appliques, personalized with the name 'Ann' monogrammed at the center skirt. Scalloped edges add a decadent touch. A true stunner!
Excellent: Hand washed and steamed without any holes or rips. One area with light markings on the side of the waist/bust.
BRAND/LABEL - Unknown
COLOR - Yellow, mocha
MATERIAL - Rayon satin, lace
SIZE - M, LG
- Taken laying flat then doubled.
- Maximum stretch given for comfort, not capacity.
- Length was taken from top of shoulder to hem.
- Shown pinned on a size 4 dress form.
BUST - 38-40"
WAIST - 34-36"
HIP - 42-44"
LENGTH - 39"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance