Vintage 1950's Nightgown | Sheer White Nylon Chiffon with Honeycomb Smocking & Crochet Floral Appliqué | Size XS, S | Edwards Lingerie Co.
Vintage 1950s nightgown by Edwards Lingerie Co. made of sheer white crystal pleated nylon chiffon, with silver threaded honeycomb smocking ath the waist. Absolutely gorgeous, with a deep V cut neck and back edged in crochet flower appliques. A slim skirt provides a flattering silhouette as it falls to the ankle. Ethereal and elegant in every way, this gown is perfect for a new bride-to-be.
Excellent: Hand washed and steamed without holes or rips. Some very faint yellowing on the tips of some of the flowers. I made some repairs to the seams that are invisible, mentioning for transparency.
BRAND/LABEL - Edwards Lingerie Co.
COLOR - White
MATERIAL - Nylon chiffon
SIZE - XS/S
- Taken while laying flat, relaxed, then doubled.
- Maximum stretch given for comfort, not capacity.
- Length was taken from top of shoulder to hem.
- Shown unpinned on a size 4 dress form.
BUST - 32-34"
WAIST - 24-28"
HIP - 42-54"
LENGTH - 57"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance