Vintage 1950's Nightgown | Sheer Powder Pink Nylon with Crystal Pleated Chiffon Ruffles | Size S, M | Vanity Fair
Vintage 1950's nightgown by Vanity Fair made of a very silky, sheer powder pink nylon that feels heavenly against the skin. A lovely crystal pleated chiffon neckline covers the tips of the shoulders, with a very low ruffled back adding elegance and grace. Gathered at the bust and lower back right above the derriere, with a smooth fitted waist that flatters the figure. This lovely gown falls to the ankle with a loose skirt. Absolutely darling!
Excellent: Hand washed and steamed without any holes, rips, or stains. Gown has never been worn, sadly I lost the accompanying hangtag after washing.
BRAND/LABEL - Vanity Fair
COLOR - Powder pink
MATERIAL - Nylon
SIZE - S, M
- Taken laying flat then doubled.
- Maximum stretch given for comfort, not capacity.
- Length was taken from top of shoulder to hem.
- Shown unpinned on a size 4 dress form.
BUST - 34-36"
WAIST - 28-30
HIP - 54"
LENGTH - 57"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance