Vintage 1950's Nightgown | Pale Pastel Yellow Rayon with Nylon Chiffon | Size M | Charmode
Vintage 1950s nightgown by Charmode made of silky rayon fabric in a pale shade of pastel yellow. Adjustable tie straps and a deep V cut neckline adorned with nylon chiffon panels edged in white with little embroidered hearts. Figure flattering with an elasticized back allowing for a perfect fit to the waist, with a diamond lace overlay for added flair. Slim through the hip with an ankle-length skirt providing elegance and modesty. A very sweet little nightgown that would make a darling dress for Spring and Summer events.
Excellent: Hand washed and steamed, no holes or rips. One very small little mark on the skirt.
BRAND/LABEL - Charmode
COLOR - Pale pastel yellow
MATERIAL - Rayon, nylon chiffon
SIZE - M
- Taken while laying flat, relaxed, then doubled.
- Maximum stretch given for comfort, not capacity.
- Length was taken from top of shoulder to hem.
- Shown unpinned on a size 4 dress form.
BUST - 34-36"
WAIST - 22-28"
HIP - 44"
LENGTH - 57"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance