Vintage 1950's Nightgown | Creamy Yellow Nylon with White Chiffon Floral Appliques | Size M, LG | Roger's
Vintage 1950's nightgown by Roger's made of silky pale creamy yellow nylon. Beautiful embroidered white chiffon floral appliques trace the bodice, waist, and scatter on the skirt for a very sweet bit of flair. A gathered neck and hip with a sleek fit gives the classic Grecian look, with satin ribbon straps and sewn in ribbon ties to cinch the waist to your liking. Sheer tulle traces the hemline which falls just below the knee. Darling!
Very good: Hand washed and steamed, there are a few snags from age, one very small mark on the skirt, a hand-mend which hides at the waist seam near the sash, and one small run in the sash.
BRAND/LABEL - Roger's
COLOR - Light yellow, white
MATERIAL - Nylon
SIZE - M, LG
- Taken inside-out to measure inner layer then doubled.
- Maximum stretch given for comfort, not capacity.
- Length was taken from top of shoulder to hem.
- Shown unpinned on a size 4 dress form.
BUST - 34-38"
WAIST - 30-32"
HIP - 56"
LENGTH - 44"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance