Vintage 1950's Nightgown | Creamy White Nylon Chiffon with Light Nude Lace | Size S, M | Vanity Fair
Vintage 1950's nightgown by Vanity Fair made of creamy white nylon chiffon with a silky opaque lining for a bit of modesty and added body. A sheer light nude lace neckline traces the chest and upper back beautifully, resting on the wider edge of the shoulders. A gathered bust and fitted waist adorned with lace appliques and a sewn-in satin ribbon that ties in the back. This darling little nightgown falls just below the knee with a wide, fluffy skirt which gives the perfect pinup princess aesthetic. A classic, sweet, and flirty addition to the boudoir!
Excellent: Hand washed and steamed, there are a few pulls to the nylon from age.
BRAND/LABEL - Vanity Fair
COLOR - Creamy white, light nude
MATERIAL - Nylon chiffon, lace
SIZE - S, M
- Taken inside-out to measure inner layer then doubled.
- Maximum stretch given for comfort, not capacity.
- Length was taken from top of shoulder to hem.
- Shown unpinned on a size 4 dress form.
BUST - 36-38"
WAIST - 30-31"
HIP - 44"
LENGTH - 41"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance