Vintage 1950's Housecoat Robe | Bold Magenta Pink Quilted Rayon Satin with Deep Eggplant Purple Lining | Size M | Diana Dean Originals
Vintage 1950s housecoat robe by Diana Dean made from a quilted bold magenta pink rayon satin material. This stunner has deep eggplant purple taffeta lining and contrasting piping detail. A darted padded shoulder with long sleeves gives the classic silhouette, with a fitted waist and long A-line skirt which flatters the figure beautifully. Two fabric-covered faux buttons at the waist with hidden button-snap closure. This gorgeous robe is perfect for the pinup boudoir.
Excellent: Looks to have been unworn or very rarely worn without any holes, rips, or stains.
BRAND/LABEL - Diana Dean Designs
COLOR - Magenta pink, eggplant purple
MATERIAL - Rayon satin
SIZE - M, LG
- Taken laying flat then doubled.
- Maximum stretch given for comfort, not capacity.
- Length was taken from top of shoulder to hem.
- Shown unpinned on a size 4 dress form.
- Button snap closure can be moved to accommodate smaller/larger waists.
SHOULDER - 18"
SLEEVE LENGTH - 23"
SLEEVE OPENING/COI - 18"
SLEEVE OPENING/CUFF - 14"
BUST - up to 40"
WAIST - 30"
LENGTH - 57"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance