Vintage 1950's Girdle | White Satin with Clover Embroidery & Elastic Mesh | Size XS, S | Jantzen
Vintage 1950s girdle made of white satin with little embroidered clovers at the center front panel. Sitting high on the waist with mini stays in the front and center back to shape and support the figure without rolling. Stretchy elastic side panels provide a smooth look and comfortable wear. This lingerie staple has 4 ribbon-covered garters to hold your stockings high on the thigh.
Excellent: Hand washed and steamed, with no holes, rips, or stains. All elastic and garter clasps are healthy. There are some small thread pricks to the satin and a very slight flare to the top.
BRAND/LABEL - Tapertop by Jantzen
COLOR - White
MATERIAL - Nylon, rubber, acetate satin
SIZE - XS/S
- Taken while laying flat, relaxed, then doubled.
- Maximum stretch given for comfort, not capacity.
- Shown unpinned on a size 4 dress form.
WAIST - 20-30"
HIP - 28-38"
LENGTH - 14-18"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance