Vintage 1950's Full Swing Bowling Dress | Bubblegum Pink with Navy Blue Abstract Cotton Damask | Size 32-34 Bust, XS | Peg Hurley by Brunner
Vintage 1950s full swing dress made from bubblegum pink and navy blue cotton. A quality, medium-weight fabric that is easy to care for, with a flattering high crew neck with decorative black inset. Tailored with a darted bust, nipped waist and shoulder pads give the perfect 50's silhouette. This dress has a huge 120-inch sweep fitting the largest of petticoats underneath, with center upper back and a side zip closure for easy wear.
Excellent: Clean and ready to wear, with one very small, very faint blemish below the waist.
BRAND/LABEL - Peg Hurley Casuals by Brunner
COLOR - Navy blue, pink, black
MATERIAL - Cotton
SIZE - XS
- Taken while laying flat, relaxed, then doubled.
- Maximum stretch given for comfort, not capacity.
- Length was taken from top of shoulder to hem.
- Shown pinned on a size 4 dress form.
SLEEVE LENGTH: 17"
SLEEVE WIDTH/SHOULDER: 16"
SLEEVE WIDTH/TRICEP: 10.5"
SLEEVE WIDTH/FOREARM: 10"
LENGTH/SHOULDER TO WAIST: 17"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance