Vintage 1950's Dress | Sky Blue & White Gingham Print Cotton | Size XS -Never Worn
Vintage 1950's dress made of a bright sky blue and white cotton gingham print. Nicely fitted darted stitching at the bust, with a gathered underbust and nipped waist. A full circle skirt falling below the knee that adds body and flair, and looks lovely over a petticoat. Hidden rear zip closure allows for easy wear.
Excellent - Never worn with original lot tag intact. There are belt loops however belt is missing.
• Dress has not been cleaned.
BRAND/LABEL - No Label
COLOR - Sky blue, white
MATERIAL - Cotton
SIZE - XS
- Taken while laying flat, relaxed, then doubled.
- Length was taken from top of shoulder to hem.
- Shown pinned on a size 2 dress form.
SLEEVE LENGTH: 5.5"
SLEEVE WIDTH/SHOULDER: 16"
SLEEVE WIDTH/OPENING: 12"
LENGTH/SHOULDER TO WAIST: 14.5"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance