Vintage 1950's Dress | Pastel Yellow Cotton with White Embroidered Lace & Pintuck Stitching | Size M, LG | Jeanne Model
Vintage 1950s dress by Jeanne Model made from butter-soft pale pastel yellow cotton. Beautifully tailored with a wide collar that flatters the neckline, with the bodice adorned with pintuck stitching and white embroidered lace. Short sleeves with fabric buttons to close down the center front and an eye-hook at the waist to pull the skirt closed. Nipped at the waist with a wide skirt, pleated at the upper hip which helps to accentuate the curves beautifully. Perfect for wearing as it is or for wearing over a petticoat.
Excellent: Hand washed and steamed without any holes or rips. One very faint brownish mark on the center back.
BRAND/LABEL - Jeanne Model
COLOR - Pastel yellow, white
MATERIAL - Cotton, lace
SIZE - M, LG
- Taken while laying flat, relaxed, then doubled.
- Maximum stretch given for comfort, not capacity.
- Length was taken from top of shoulder to hem.
- Eye-hook at the waist can be moved for larger/smaller sizes.
- Shown pinned on a size 4 dress form.
SHOULDER - 18"
SLEEVE LENGTH - 7"
SLEEVE OPENING/COI - 18"
SLEEVE OPENING - 15"
BUST - 42"
WAIST - 30"
HIP - 42"
LENGTH - 42"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance