Vintage 1940's Teddy Chemise | Silky White Rayon Knit with Satin Stripes | Size M, LG | Stryps by Van Raalte
Vintage 1940s teddy chemise by Van Raalte from their iconic Stryps line, made from a silky and stretchy white rayon knit with satin stripes. Bias cut with adjustable straps, this little teddy flatters the figure beautifully as it accentuates the curves and flutters at the thigh with loose leg openings. A closed crotch makes this a step-in style. Very comfortable while not sacrificing allure.
Very good: Hand washed and steamed without any stains, some mends to the corners where the piping connects to the fabric, a few tiny holes.
BRAND/LABEL - Stryps by Van Raalte
COLOR - White
MATERIAL - Rayon knit
SIZE - M, LG
- Taken laying flat then doubled.
- Maximum stretch given for comfort, not capacity.
- Length was taken from top of shoulder to hem.
- Shown unpinned on a size 4 dress form.
BUST - 36-40"
WAIST - 28-32"
HIP - 44-48"
LENGTH - 33"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance