Vintage 1940's Tap Pants | White Silk with Embroidered Tulle Inserts & Silk Rosettes | Size S
Vintage 1930s, 1940s tap pants made from a semi sheer creamy ivory silk that feels like heaven against the skin. Sitting high on the waist, with fluted leg openings that give the classic, ever so sexy, cheeky look. Gorgeous tulle inserts in a woven pattern across the front leaves little to the imagination. A stunning lingerie staple.
Very Good: Hand-washed, and steamed without any holes or rips. A couple of tiny age spots and a slight yellow patina on the lace hems.
BRAND/LABEL - None
COLOR - Ivory-white
MATERIAL - Silk, lace
SIZE - XS, S
- Taken laying flat then doubled.
- Maximum stretch given for comfort, not capacity.
- Length was taken from top of shoulder to hem.
WAIST - 28"
HIP - 41"
LENGTH/SIDES - 13.5"
LENGTH/WAIST TO CENTER GUSSET - 17"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance