Vintage 1940's Tap Pants | Creamy Ivory Silk with Warm Nude Floral Lace | Size XS, S | Never Worn
Vintage 1940s tap pants that have never been worn, made from a rich creamy ivory silk that feels like heaven against the skin. Sitting high with an elasticized waist, with fluted leg openings that give the classic, ever so sexy, cheeky look. Gorgeous warm nude floral lace adorns the sides of the leg, for added flair. A stunning lingerie staple.
Excellent: Never worn, hand-washed, and steamed without any holes or rips. One small age spot on the center front.
BRAND/LABEL - None
COLOR - Creamy ivory, warm nude
MATERIAL - Silk, lace
SIZE - XS, S
- Taken laying flat then doubled.
- Maximum stretch given for comfort, not capacity.
- Length was taken from top of shoulder to hem.
WAIST - 25-30"
HIP - 38"
LENGTH/SIDES - 13"
LENGTH/WAIST TO CENTER GUSSET - 17"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance