Vintage 1940's Slip | White Rayon with Butterfly Embroidered Chiffon & Ruffles | Size XS | Powers Mode New with Tags
Vintage 1940s slip by Powers Mode that has never been worn and still retains the original hangtag. Made of a very silky white rayon fabric that hugs the figure and provides a comfortable, slinky fit. Bias cut with adjustable straps and a deep V neck. Sheer chiffon inserts across the neckline and hem of the skirt that is beautifully adorned with embroidered butterflies. Side gores provide a seamless look with a low-cut back that hides nicely beneath your tops and dresses. Gorgeous!
Excellent: New with tags, never worn without holes, stains, or rips.
BRAND/LABEL - Powers Mode
COLOR - White
MATERIAL - Rayon, chiffon
SIZE - XS
- Taken while laying flat, relaxed, then doubled.
- Maximum stretch given for comfort, not capacity.
- Length was taken from top of shoulder to hem.
- Shown unpinned on a size 2 dress form.
BUST - 32-33"
WAIST - 26-28"
HIP - 39"
LENGTH - 47"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance