Vintage 1940's Slip | Pearly White Rayon Satin with Warm Nude Cotton Lace & Floral Appliques | Size S, M | Perlcrest -Never Worn
Vintage 1940s slip dress by Perlcrest, never worn and made of a silky soft pearly white rayon satin material. Bias cut with thin adjustable straps, with a deep V cut neckline, edged in intricate floral cotton lace. Sweet floral satin appliques adorn the center chest giving a very nice bit of flair. Slinky in fit to flatter the figure without sacrificing comfort with a softly fitted waist and hip. This darling little slip falls below the knee with a wide lace-flounced hem. A perfect lingerie basic that is great for everyday wear.
Excellent: Never worn without any rips or holes. A few very faint marks from being stored and one thin run on the back above the hem.
BRAND/LABEL - Perlcrest
COLOR - Pearly white, warm nude
MATERIAL - Rayon satin, lace
SIZE - S, M
- Taken laying flat then doubled.
- Maximum stretch given for comfort, not capacity.
- Length was taken from top of shoulder to hem.
- Shown unpinned on a size 4 dress form.
BUST - 34-36"
WAIST - 28-30"
HIP - up to 45"
LENGTH - 47"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance