Vintage 1940's Slip | Pearly White Rayon Satin with Pale Ivory Cotton Lace | Size S, M | Fischer Heavenly Lingerie
Vintage 1940s slip dress by the legendary Fischer Heavenly Lingerie, made of a silky soft pearly white rayon satin material. Bias cut with thin adjustable straps, with a deep V cut neckline edged in intricate floral cotton lace. Slinky in fit to flatter the figure without sacrificing comfort with a softly fitted waist and hip. This darling little slip falls below the knee hiding nicely below midi-skirts and dresses. A perfect lingerie basic that is great for everyday wear.
Excellent: Hand washed and steamed without any holes, rips, or stains.
BRAND/LABEL - Fischer Heavenly Lingerie
COLOR - White
MATERIAL - Rayon satin, lace
SIZE - S, M
- Taken laying flat then doubled.
- Maximum stretch given for comfort, not capacity.
- Length was taken from top of shoulder to hem.
- Shown unpinned on a size 4 dress form.
BUST - 34-35.5"
WAIST - 28-30"
HIP - up to 46"
LENGTH - 44"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance