Vintage 1940's Slip | Creamy Pastel Blue Rayon with Ivory Cotton Lace | Size S, M | Superfit
Vintage 1940s slip dress by Superfit, made of a silky soft creamy pastel blue rayon material. Bias cut with thin adjustable straps, with a deep V cut neckline, edged in intricate floral cotton lace. Slinky in fit to flatter the figure without sacrificing comfort, with a softly fitted waist and hip. This darling little slip falls below the knee with a wide lace-edged hem. A perfect lingerie basic that is great for everyday wear.
Very good: Hand washed and steamed, one small almost-hole on the lower skirt, one red mark on the lower side, and a few faint fold marks.
BRAND/LABEL - Superfit
COLOR - Pastel blue, ivory
MATERIAL - Rayon, lace
SIZE - S, M
- Taken laying flat then doubled.
- Maximum stretch given for comfort, not capacity.
- Length was taken from top of shoulder to hem.
- Shown unpinned on a size 4 dress form.
BUST - 36-38"
WAIST - 30-32"
HIP - up to 44"
LENGTH - 48"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance