Vintage 1940's Slip | Creamy Mocha Brown Rayon with Eyelet Lace | Size XS
Vintage 1940s slip made of silky rayon fabric in a creamy mocha brown color, with floral embroidered eyelet lace detail. Bias cut with adjustable straps and a low V cut neckline, slim-fitting through the hip to flatter the figure beautifully. This gorgeous slip is classic in style, falling below the knee with a lace hem. A true beauty in a rare color!
Excellent: Hand washed and steamed without any holes or rips. A few light marks and some color chipping on the metal sliders.
BRAND/LABEL - Unknown
COLOR - Creamy mocha brown
MATERIAL - Rayon, lace
SIZE - XS
- Taken laying flat then doubled.
- Maximum stretch given for comfort, not capacity.
- Length was taken from top of shoulder to hem.
- Shown unpinned on a size 2 dress form.
BUST - 32-34"
WAIST - 26-28"
HIP - 39"
LENGTH - 44"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance