Vintage 1940's Robe | Black Velvet with Rhinestone Buttons | Size S | Styled by Dorian, New with Tags
Vintage 1940s robe by Styled by Dorian has never been worn and still retains its original hangtag. Made of lush black velvet with a deep V opening with long folded cuff sleeves. Loose in the shoulder with a bias cut bodice giving the classic Old Hollywood look. Cinched at the waist with hidden eye-hooks and stunning rhinestone buttons that sparkle beautifully. This very glamorous robe has pockets at the sides of the hip to hold your trinkets and falls to the ankle with a slightly longer back for added drama. Decadent in every way!
Excellent: Never worn without stains or rips. There are a couple of stitched-up holes at the hem that hide very well in the velvet texture.
BRAND/LABEL - Styled by Dorian
COLOR - Black
MATERIAL - Velvet
SIZE - S
- Taken while laying flat, relaxed, then doubled.
- No stretch at the waist but the button can be moved for a smaller/larger waist.
- Length was taken from top of shoulder to hem.
- Shown unpinned on a size 4 dress form.
SLEEVE LENGTH - 17"
SLEEVE OPENING/COI - 16"
SLEEVE OPENING/CUFF - 12"
BUST - up to 38"
WAIST - 28"
HIP - open
LENGTH/FRONT - 55"
LENGTH/BACK - 59
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance