Vintage 1940's Pajama Set | Pale Powder Pink Rayon Satin with Ivory Lace | Size M, LG | Textron -New with Tags
Vintage 1940s lounge pajama set by Textron has never been worn and still retains the original hangtag. Made of a silky powder pink rayon satin with ivory cotton lace along the edges. Very flattering, with the top having a bias cut and loose shoulder, button closure down the center with attached sash ties to cinch the waist. The pants sit high with double button closure at the side of the waist. Loose in fit with wide legs falling to the ankle and edged with lace. Absolutely gorgeous, the perfect addition to any loungewear collection.
Excellent: Never worn without any holes, rips, or stains.
BRAND/LABEL - Textron
COLOR - Powder pink, ivory
MATERIAL - Rayon satin, lace
SIZE - M, LG
- Taken laying flat then doubled.
- Maximum stretch given for comfort, not capacity.
- Length was taken from top of shoulder to hem.
- Shown pinned on a size 4 dress form.
BUST - 40"
WAIST - 34"
LENGTH - 24"
WAIST - 32"
HIP - 44"
INSEAM - 29"
LENGTH - 43"
LEG OPENING - 22"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance