Vintage 1940's Nightgown | White rayon with Purple Lilac Floral Print | Size XS, S | Textron
Vintage 1940s nightgown by Textron made of a light and airy white rayon fabric with bold puple and green sprigs of lilac print. Bias cut with a ruffled lace edging around the armholes and round neck. Very flattering with a slinky fit. This gown has a loosely fitted waist and upper hip with a slightly flared skirt falling to the ankle. A true beauty that is perfect for these warm spring and summer months.
Excellent: Hand washed and steamed without any stains or rips. Tiny stitching holes at the collar from where it looks like 2 pleats were removed on both sides; barely noticeable.
BRAND/LABEL - Textron
COLOR - White, purple, green
MATERIAL - Rayon
SIZE - XS, S
- Taken while laying flat, relaxed, then doubled.
- Maximum stretch given for comfort, not capacity.
- Shown unpinned on a size 4 dress form.
BUST - 34-36"
WAIST - 27-29"
HIP - 36-40"
LENGTH - 55"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance