Vintage 1940's Nightgown | Warm Ivory Rose Rayon Satin with Floral Lace & Woven Silk Ribbon | Size S, M | Ro Jene
Vintage 1940s nightgown by Ro Jene in a warm shade of ivory with rose pink undertones. Made of silky rayon satin with a deep V bias-cut neckline and ruffled hem both edged in deep nude floral net lace with silk ribbon woven through. Wide straps and a slinky fit through the upper hip offering a very flattering silhouette. This stunning gown falls to the ankle allowing elegance and modesty and makes for a beautiful formal gown.
Excellent: Hand washed and steamed, looks to have been rarely worn. One small oxidation stain on the right strap and one very light mark above the hem.
BRAND/LABEL - Ro Jene
COLOR - Warm ivory with pink undertones
MATERIAL - Rayon satin, lace
SIZE - S/M
- Taken while laying flat, relaxed, then doubled.
- Maximum measurement given for comfort, not capacity.
- Length was taken from top of shoulder to hem.
- Shown unpinned on a size 4 dress form.
BUST - 34-36"
WAIST - 30-32"
HIP - 40-44"
LENGTH - 58"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance