Vintage 1940's Nightgown | Warm Ivory Rayon Satin with Nude Floral Lace | Size XS | Coleen Lingerie
Vintage 1940s nightgown by Coleen Lingerie made from a silky warm ivory rayon satin with a high luster, with a bias cut and gathered bust that flatters the figure beautifully. Sleeveless with a faux capelet covering the shoulders and upper back, connecting at the center to create the illusion of an open back. Slinky in fit with a curve-hugging drape, falling to the ankle creating an elegant aesthetic.
Very good-excellent - Hand washed and steamed, some small holesin the shoulder from it preveiously been taken in. Two light marks, one on the hip and one on the lower seam on the skirt.
BRAND/LABEL - Coleen Lingerie
COLOR - Warm ivory
MATERIAL - Rayon satin, lace
SIZE - XS
- Taken laying flat then doubled.
- Maximum stretch given for comfort, not capacity.
- Length was taken from top of shoulder to hem.
- Shown unpinned on a size 2 dress form.
BUST - 30-33.5"
WAIST - 26-27"
HIP - 37"
LENGTH - 55"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance