Vintage 1940's Nightgown | Silky Blue Rayon Satin with Ivory Lace | Size XS, S | Radelle, New with Tags
Vintage 1940s nightgown by Radelle that has never been worn and still has its original tag intact. Made of a very silky blue rayon satin, with floral ivory cotton lace framing the gathered bust. A low V cut back with a bias cut, this gorgeous and slinky gown flatters the figure while offering a subtle glimpse of skin. Ankle length with a lace hem which adds a nice bit of flair from all angles.
Excellent: Never worn without any rips or holes. One very small grayish mark right at the waist seam, and one tiny snag on the upper back.
BRAND/LABEL - Radelle
COLOR - Icy blue, ivory
MATERIAL - Rayon satin, lace
SIZE - XS, S
- Taken while laying flat, relaxed, then doubled.
- Maximum stretch given for comfort, not capacity.
- Length was taken from top of shoulder to hem.
- Shown unpinned on a size 2 dress form.
BUST - 32-34"
WAIST - 27-28"
HIP - 39"
LENGTH - 58"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance