Vintage 1940's Nightgown | Sheer Black Rayon Chiffon with Lace | Size S, M
Vintage 1940s nightgown made of sheer black rayon chiffon that his the body beautifully while still providing a loose, slinky fit. Bias cut with a gorgeous gathered bust outlined in intricate cotton lace. A deep V-cut neck and back allows for a sexy glimpse of skin without sacrificing modesty, with a slim ankle-length hem that gives an elegant allure. A true beauty!
Excellent: Hand washed and steamed without any holes, rips, or stains. Looks to have never been worn.
BRAND/LABEL - None
COLOR - Black
MATERIAL - Rayon chiffon, lace
SIZE - S, M
- Taken while laying flat, relaxed, then doubled.
- Maximum stretch given for comfort, not capacity.
- Shown unpinned on a size 4 dress form.
BUST - 34-36"
WAIST - 28-30"
HIP - 38-42"
LENGTH - 57"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance