Vintage 1940's Nightgown | Semi Sheer Black Rayon with Floral Lace & Silk Rosettes | Size LG
Vintage 1940s nightgown by Miss Ritz made from a silky semi-sheer black Bremberg rayon fabric that glides beautifully along the figure. A deep bias cut with wide floral lace sleeves covering the very tips of the shoulders, with a diamond lace insert at the waist which adorns the gown nicely. Slinky in fit with a long ankle-length skirt hemmed in lace, and a nice center slit which makes it easy to move while wearing. This darling slip dress has a deep V back giving a subtle yet sexy glimpse of skin from all angles.
Excellent: Hand washed and steamed. A few tiny holes and some fading to the lace at the center slit. Flaws are consistent with age and do not distract from its beauty.
BRAND/LABEL - Miss Ritz
COLOR - Black
MATERIAL - Rayon, lace
SIZE - M, LG
- Taken laying flat then doubled.
- Maximum stretch given for comfort, not capacity.
- Length was taken from top of shoulder to hem.
- Shown pinned on a size 4 dress form.
BUST - 39-42"
WAIST - 34-38"
HIP - up to 54"
LENGTH - 63"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance