Vintage 1940's Nightgown | Rose Pink Rayon Satin with Ivory Floral Lace | Size M, LG
Vintage 1940s nightgown was made from a glossy rose pink rayon satin with a high luster that feels wonderful against the skin. Bias cut with puffed princess-style sleeves, with beautiful embroidered lace adorning the bodice, hem, and center part of the lower skirt. This daring gown has a high back with a slit down the center that gives a subtle glimpse of skin, with two ribbon ties to cinch the waist to your liking. A very long, very elegant slip dress!
Good: Hand washed and steamed, there is one mark on the lower skirt, a few small holes, one scuff mark on the right side of the chest, and several 'dents' to the fabric as pictured.
BRAND/LABEL - None
COLOR - Pink, nude
MATERIAL - Rayon satin, lace
SIZE - M, LG
- Taken while laying flat, relaxed, then doubled.
- Maximum stretch given for comfort, not capacity.
- Length was taken from top of shoulder to hem.
- Shown unpinned on a size 4 dress form.
BUST - 38-40"
WAIST - 30-34"
HIP - 44"
LENGTH - 61"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance