Vintage 1940's Nightgown | Rose Gold Pink Rayon Satin with Warm Nude Tambour Lace | Size S, M | Never Worn
Vintage 1940s nightgown has never been worn, made from a silky rose gold pink rayon satin material. Bias cut with a deep V cut neck and back, with sheer warm nude embroidered lace at the straps and around the waist. Slinky in fit, with a long ankle-length fluted hem that is nicely adorned with a scalloped edge. Elegance at its finest!
Excellent: Never worn, but has been hand washed and steamed. A light storage mark on the front and one very small hole near the back seam.
BRAND/LABEL - None
COLOR - Rose gold pink, nude
MATERIAL - Rayon satin, lace
SIZE - S, M
- Taken laying flat then doubled.
- Maximum stretch given for comfort, not capacity.
- Length was taken from top of shoulder to hem.
- Shown unpinned on a size 4 dress form.
BUST - 34-36"
WAIST - 28-31"
HIP - 38"
LENGTH - 55"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance