Vintage 1940's Nightgown | Rich Rose Pink Rayon Satin with White Floral Lace | Size XS, S | Never Worn
Vintage 1940s nightgown never worn and made from an ultra-silky, rich rose-pink rayon satin material. Bias cut with a stunning deep V neckline beautifully framed with white floral lace. Slinky and curve-hugging to flatter the figure, with a very low back giving a subtle yet sexy glimpse of skin. This gown is ankle-length and a gorgeous boudoir piece that easily transforms into a dress thanks to its modesty.
Excellent: Never worn without any holes or rips. Two very small storage marks.
BRAND/LABEL - None
COLOR - Rose pink, white
MATERIAL - Rayon satin, lace
SIZE - XS, S
- Taken laying flat then doubled.
- Maximum stretch given for comfort, not capacity.
- Length was taken from top of shoulder to hem.
- Shown unpinned on a size 4 dress form.
BUST - 32-35.5"
WAIST - 28-32"
HIP - up to 42"
LENGTH - 56"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance