Vintage 1940's Nightgown | Rich Hand Stitched Silk Satin with Cream Lace | Size S, M | Yolande
Vintage 1940s nightgown by Yolande was completely stitched by hand, made from a rich pink silk satin. Bias cut with a scoop neck and deep V back, with gorgeous white lace and satin pipe embroidery adorning the neckline and center abdomen. Very slinky, with a long curve-hugging floor-length skirt to add an elegant touch. A beautiful gown!
Excellent: Hand washed and steamed without any holes or rips. One small very faint mark on the lower skirt.
BRAND/LABEL - Yolande
COLOR - Pink, white
MATERIAL - Silk, lace
SIZE - S, M
- Taken while laying flat, relaxed, then doubled.
- Maximum stretch given for comfort, not capacity.
- Length was taken from top of shoulder to hem.
- Shown unpinned on a size 4 dress form.
BUST - 34-37"
WAIST - 27-30"
HIP - 42"
LENGTH - 57"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance