Vintage 1940's Nightgown | Periwinkle Blue Rayon Satin with Violet Patina | Size XXLG
Vintage 1940s nightgown made from a light periwinkle blue rayon satin that has a pretty violet patina that gives a sort of ombre look. Bias cut with a very deep V neck and back which provides a very sexy bit of cleavage while still being incredibly elegant. This gown slinks along the figure with a long narrow skirt that falls to the ankle. Subtle yet a true stunner!
Very good - Hand washed and steamed with one tiny brown mark from age. No rips, but there are a few pricks and 3 tiny holes. This dress was folded for decades, so there is a light violet patina blended in with the blue.
BRAND/LABEL - None
COLOR - Periwinkle blue
MATERIAL - Rayon satin
SIZE - XXLG
- Taken while laying flat, relaxed, then doubled.
- Maximum stretch given for comfort, not capacity.
- Shown pinned on a size 4 dress form.
BUST - 48-50"
WAIST - 42-47"
HIP - 50-55"
LENGTH - 58"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance