Vintage 1940's Nightgown | Pearly White Rayon Satin with Light Nude Lace | Size XS, S
Vintage 1940s nightgown made from very silky rayon satin in a gorgeous pearly whitecolor. Bias cut with a deep V cut neck and back, with double straps to give an elegant touch. Beautiful light nude lace adorns the bodice, with a loose yet curve-hugging fit that accentuates the figure nicely. This darling gown falls to the ankle with a slightly fluted hem. Stunning!
Excellent: Hand washed and steamed without any holes, stains, or rips. Some minor crease lines at one side.
BRAND/LABEL - none, recognized as Lady Duff
COLOR - White, nude
MATERIAL - Rayon satin, lace
SIZE - XS, S
- Taken while laying flat, relaxed, then doubled.
- Maximum stretch given for comfort, not capacity.
- Length was taken from top of shoulder to hem.
- Shown unpinned on a size 4 dress form.
BUST - 32-35"
WAIST - 28"
HIP - 41"
LENGTH - 58"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance