Vintage 1940's Nightgown | Pearly White Rayon Satin with Ivory Cotton Lace | Size S, M
Vintage 1940s nightgown made of a silky white rayon satin with a high, pearly luster. Bias cut with beautiful lace adorning the neckline and center chest. Loose and very slinky while still accentuating the figure, with a lightly fitted waist and upper hip. Ankle length with a deep V cut back gives a subtly sexy allure without sacrificing elegance. Absolutely lovely!
Excellent: Hand washed and steamed without any rips or stains. There are 3 very small holes in the skirt.
BRAND/LABEL - Unknown
COLOR - Pearly white
MATERIAL - Rayon satin, lace
SIZE - S, M
- Taken while laying flat, relaxed, then doubled.
- Maximum stretch given for comfort, not capacity.
- Shown unpinned on a size 4 dress form.
BUST - 34-38"
WAIST - 28-32"
HIP - 36-40"
LENGTH - 59"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance