Vintage 1940's Nightgown | Pearly White Rayon Satin with Floral Lace | Size S, M | Sleepy Suzy
Vintage 1940s nightgown by Sleepy Suzy made from an ultra-silky rayon satin in a bright shade of pearly white. Bias cut with a V-cut neckline edged in floral lace, with a lovely diamond pattern stitched in the center chest. A center slit in the back allows for a subtle glimpse of skin, with a sleek fit through the hip that perfectly flatters the figure. An ankle-length hem provides elegance and modesty, with a lace-edged center kick slit to allow free movement.
Excellent: Hand washed and steamed, looks to have been rarely worn. One tiny mark on the back and a very faint yellowish mark on the right shoulder that barely shows.
BRAND/LABEL - Sleepy Suzy
COLOR - White
MATERIAL - Rayon satin, lace
SIZE - S/M
- Taken while laying flat, relaxed, then doubled.
- Maximum measurement given for comfort, not capacity.
- Length was taken from top of shoulder to hem.
- Shown unpinned on a size 4 dress form.
BUST - 34-36
WAIST - 28-30"
HIP - 36-40"
LENGTH - 55"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance