Vintage 1940's Nightgown | Pearly Rose Pink Silk with Deep Tan Floral Lace | Size XXS, XS | Fischer Lingerie
Vintage 1940s nightgown by the legendary Fischer Lingerie company. Never worn, made from lush pearlescent rose pink silk with a decadent luster that plays with the light beautifully. Bias cut with the bust made entirely of a rich deep tan floral lace. A sweetheart neckline and very low back flatters the figure nicely, with a long ankle-length skirt offering a stunning silhouette with a 160-inch sweep. A truly special gown.
Excellent: Never worn, near mint condition. A few water spots from steaming and some marks from storage (see center waist). Gown has not been washed in an effort to preserve the 'new old stock' integrity. Will hand wash prior to shipping upon request.
BRAND/LABEL - Fischer Lingerie
COLOR - Warm ivory, deep tan
MATERIAL - Silk, lace
SIZE - XXS, XS
- Taken laying flat then doubled.
- Length was taken from top of shoulder to hem.
- Shown pinned on a size 2 dress form; did not want to stress the seams by forcing it on the dress form.
BUST - 32"
WAIST - 26"
HIP - open
LENGTH - 59"
SWEEP - 160"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance