Vintage 1940's Nightgown | Pastel Yellow Acetate Satin with White Floral Lace | Size XS, S | Corticelli Lingerie
Vintage 1940s nightgown by Corticelli Lingerie is made of an incredibly silky pale pastel yellow acetate satin with a very glossy finish that plays nicely with various lighting. Bias cut with a sheer white floral lace covering the bust. Wide straps and a low back show a sexy yet subtle glimpse of skin, with a slimming fit through the hip. A long skirt falls to the ankle that is slightly fluted which adds a beautiful bit of elegance.
Excellent: Looks to have been rarely worn, hand-washed, and steamed. Two very faint marks, a few light scuffs.
BRAND/LABEL - Corticelli
COLOR - Yellow, white
MATERIAL - Acetate satin, lace
SIZE - XS, S
- Taken laying flat then doubled.
- Maximum stretch given for comfort, not capacity.
- Length was taken from top of shoulder to hem.
- Shown unpinned on a size 2 dress form.
BUST - 33-36"
WAIST - 28-32"
HIP - 42"
LENGTH - 56"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance